Bluecadet is looking for a design intern for the summer. Our ideal candidate is a self-motivated student or recent graduate looking to learn. This is a paid position.
This talented individual will be an important part of the team. Tasks may range from website, mobile and touchscreen design to wireframing, illustration, production, XML and print design.
Skills + traits we're looking for:
- Strong knowledge of Photoshop (and Creative Suite)
- Strong typography and lay out skills
- Motion graphics experience is a plus
- Previous interactive experience not required, but always nice
- Highly organized and able to work on multiple projects
- Detail oriented, cooperative and curious
- Love for dogs
Bluecadet is an award winning, 20-person interactive agency based in Philadelphia. We create websites, apps and interactives for museums, universities, and social cause organizations. Our clients include MoMA, Doctors without Borders, and National Geographic. Our work has garnered numerous awards and recognition including an Emmy, many Webbys, and a SXSW award.
To apply please send work samples and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org